- Servo Motors
- Spindle Motors
- DC Armatures
- Brake Coils
- Stepper Motors
Steps to completing a rewind:
- Fully test windings for any possible problems using the industries top equipment.
- Once unit is approved for rewind, full schematics will be produced to ensure every aspect of the windings is replicated using top materials.
- The unit will then be stripped of the old copper using a cold stripping method to ensure preservation of the laminations.
- Beginning the winding process includes spraying the laminations with varnish and inserting insulation exceeding manufacturer specs.
Coils are then wound on a computerized winding machine to ensure proper wire layering form.
- Once all the coils are inserted a full connection of the coils will take place replicating factory data.
- Full testing of the windings will take place before the unit is ready for varnish coating.
General Servo offers Winding Encapsulating to customer requirements.