General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc. Warranty Policy
Standard Repairs and Reconditioned Units are warranted to be free from defect in workmanship and materials under normal conditions for a period of twelve months (12) from date of installation for warranty.
Before sending the item, contact General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc. to determine whether the item is within the warranty period.
- General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc. must be given notice of the defect and original installation date.
- Warranty applies only to failures occurring due to parts installed, or labor performed by General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc.
- If any previous alterations have been done to the equipment (other than General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc.) Warranty will be voided out.
- The equipment should be operated under normal load and usage conditions and relatively clean environment. In addition the defects must not have occurred from improper installation.
- General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc. will not and does not pay and reimburse any travel expenses, service call and any other than the item under warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions:
Under no circumstances will General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc. be liable for any indirect, third party, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary expenses, costs, liability, loss or damage whatsoever in any connection with the use and misuse of, or inability to use the warranty item.
No dealer, agent, and the purchaser are authorized to modify this warranty or make any changes to their warranties, other than the warranty stated above.
The accepted quotation, purchase order, and invoice represent the ENTIRE AGREEMENT between General Servo & Spindle Motors, Inc. and the Purchaser.